No matter your age or gender, your body’s largest organ is your skin. If you want your skin (especially on the face) to look its best and stay healthy, you need to take care of it. Healthy, good looking skin begins with skin care. Natural Facial are an essential ingredient of your overall skin care program and you will love the benefits of facials.
What are the benefits of a Natural facial?
Basic natural facial deeply cleanse skin and may help fight certain skin problems, such as mild acne or dryness. The treatments leave faces glowing and are typically very relaxing, as they include a massage
I am an aromatherapist so my facials are all natural facial using the very best of essential oils, natural creams etc picked and made specifically for your skin type. If, however, you have any allergies to essential oils the facial can be designed for your skin type and requirements
Natural Facials can help clear clogged pores, quench parched skin and remove dead cells. Facials involve some massage which aids in blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. Â The facial massage also helps to relax facial muscles which can slow the onset of wrinkles on the face. Puffiness reduction, sagging in the face and skin cell renewal are additional benefits from these massage techniques.
- Natural Facial treatments are available in my specially designed therapy room in Arklow, County Wicklow. Why not contact me today on 087 9981742 to see if i can service your area.
What are the benefits of a natural facial?
- Natural Facials help reduce the impact of sun exposure, smoking, and other environmental factors as well as incorrect product use.
- Women are more susceptible to ageing due to stress. Natural Facials help reduce stress. While stress is quickly rising to number in the premature ageing process, it can also act as a rosacea trigger, shorten the lifespan of your skin cells, aggravate acne and other skin inflammations.
- During your Natural facial, your licensed aesthetic will recommend appropriate skin care for home use to help you continue the benefits of our facial and correct ongoing skin care issues.
- A transforming experience, getting a natural facial is an absolutely enjoyable skin treatment. You will feel relaxed, pampered and your skin will feel simply amazing after your natural facial.
You will certainly reap the benefits of a facial during the change of seasons. At a minimum, you should receive a facial treatment four times per year, as the seasons change. Regular facials are the key to clear, smooth and radiant skin throughout the year.
What is a facial?
A basic facial cleanses pores, exfoliates away dead skin cells, and treats common skin concerns with a custom mask. It is meant to rejuvenate faces and pamper clients.
What happens during a facial?
Each Natural facial begins with a consultation that helps the aesthetician determine the right products for your skin type and concerns. Once that’s been determined, the relaxing part begins! Most basic facials include some version of the following steps:
- 1. Cleansing : Aestheticians massage a cleanser into the face, neck, and colletage to remove any traces of . makeup and dirt. Using warm water paired with a facial sponge, cloth, or cotton pad, they remove the cleanser, dry faces, and evaluate skin. This step helps them determine what type of custom mask they will apply later.
- 2. Exfoliation : Depending on the spa you’re visiting, your aesthetician may buff away dead skin cells with an exfoliating cream or scrub and/or open up pores with hot towel treatment.
- 3. Massage : A facial typically also includes a massage of the face and often the upper body, too that may be used to improve lymphatic drainage.
- 4. 4. Masks and more : Aestheticians then apply a custom mask, perhaps a clay-based one to treat oiliness or a hydrating one to combat dryness. The facial concludes with a serum, moisturizer.
60 Mins appointment
Arklow : €50.00