Thai Foot Massage
Thai foot massage uses techniques to provide an enjoyable, relaxing, and rejuvenating experience that heals the mind, body, and soul. Thai foot massage techniques detoxify and purify the body, helping relieve stress and tension, decrease fatigue, foster good health and mental serenity, and restore balance.
During a Thai foot massage, using acupressure point’s is applied to specific areas of the soles of the feet. In turn, a reflex reaction occurs in another part of the body, which is stimulated by the manipulation of a specific part of the foot.
- Thai Foot Massage treatments are available in my specially designed therapy room in Arklow County Wicklow. Â Why not contact me today on 087 9981742 to make an appointment.
What are the benefits of a Thai Foot Massage?
- Improves circulation
- Improves lymphatic drainage
- Boosts the immune system
- Reduces stiffness
- Increases range of motion
- Accelerates healing
- Relieves stress
- Improves sleep
- Elevates mood
- Improves concentration and clarity of mind
- Creates feelings of tranquillity, calmness, and well being
60 Mins appointment
Arklow : €45.00
Note: Thai Foot Massage is not a substitute for medical treatment nor is it a diagnostic system. Always consult a GP or other health professional for medical attention and advice.